Monday, October 24, 2011

Writing Prompt: 22 Things I Have Done

I'm linking up with Mama Kat again for her weekly writing prompts. Last week, I chose the prompt: 22 Things I've Never Done and this week, she's posted the opposite choice:

22 Things I Have Done

1. Ran in a 5K. (Many of them!)

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 2011

2. Lived in Southern California.

View of Main St. Huntington Beach from the Pier

3. Confronted a hoodlum in a parking garage that was going to break into my car. (The adrenalin was flowing and I had definitely gone a little crazy.)

4. Been hit by a car.

5. Taught fitness/dance classes.

6. Won 2 spelling bees.

7. Danced competitively.

8. Been to St. Maarten (honeymoon ♥)



9. Dyed my hair. (Blonde, blonder, brunette, strawberry, burgundy, you name it...)

10. Gotten a tattoo...or 4.

11. Pierced my tongue (twice).

12. Pierced my nose (twice).

13. Pierced my navel.

14. Earned an Associate's of Science in Graphic Design.

15. Been a realtor.

16. Changed a tire.

17. Had a baby (twice).

18. Been to Vegas.

19. Done the splits (still can!)

Circa Summer 2007, but still got it!

20. Started a garden.

21. Swam in both the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.

22. Been to DisneyWorld and DisneyLand.


1 comment:

Galit Breen said...

Love this! And go you with the splits!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...