Thursday, October 3, 2013

Gone Back To The Dark Side

Well, I went blonde a couple of weeks ago...sort of. It definitely wasn't the blonde I wanted.


Not terrible, but it was a heck of a time even getting to that, if you remember. What a nightmare. I haven't loved the way it turned out and knew I eventually wanted to try to gradually lighten it more, but was giving it a little break of course.

Over the last two weeks, I don't know if it's pregnancy, but I just have not liked the way I look. I felt I looked "blah". The color did not go with my skin tone really at all, so that didn't help. As I said before doing it, I didn't want to be a yellow blonde, I had to be more ashy/light. Well, I had yellow.

So now at two weeks and being fed up, I knew it was time to either try to attempt more of the blonde I wanted, or just give up and go back to dark brown. Well, the dark brown won. I didn't even want to mess with the blonde anymore - such a bad experience. I suppose if I ever do it again, it will be when I can afford to have it done right at a salon. Since I can't do that right now, brown it is...and you know what, it suits me a lot better I think. My eyes are blue - everyone loves blue eyes with dark hair, right? {Hello, Megan Fox!}



Plus, I think it's the best color for fall and winter anyhow.

So here I am, again with dark brown hair. It is REALLY dark right now, but will lighten with a few weeks of washes. I always have to use two boxes, so that makes it really intense. But I don't mind.




What's your honest opinion? The blonde or the brunette?


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...