Monday, December 23, 2013

My Gender Reveal Party

I hope y'all had a wonderful weekend. We had a great weekend announcing our baby's gender to "the world" at our gender reveal party! Here are some pictures of what I put together for it:








Hands down, my favorite part of the setup was the candy buffet. It was so fun to put together. I lucked out and found the cookies and cupcakes at Target of all places - pink and blue at Christimastime? The rest was ordered from Party City online, or found at my local party planning store and the dollar store.




I also set up a hot chocolate station and used the Crockpot to keep it warm. This was actually a bust because, believe it or not, it was 80 degrees in Charleston on Sunday. Not that I'm complaining!






I held a little raffle too for a Target giftcard. It was fun for everyone to make their guesses.






I gave them some clues by writing my results of some popular wives' tales on a black piece of poster board with a paint pen.






The water bottles I just wrapped with pink and blue duct tape I found at Target.



We snapped a quick family pic with the reveal box.

And now, for the big reveal, for those of you not on my personal Facebook or Instagram...

Drumroll, please...






IT'S A GIRL!!!

I am sooooo very excited as it's no big secret to anyone that knows me how badly I've wanted a girl...I am so anxious to meet her this May and get her started in dance classes ASAP! :-)


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...