Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Art By Tanner

My sons and I did a little painting this weekend. And Tanner, my little artist, ended up with this masterpiece:


And this is where I've decided to display it - it goes so well, don't you think?



I love having a few more pieces in my home that are personal, rather than store-bought. He loves to paint like his Momma does...so I'm sure there will be more to come. I love the "abstract" look of it.

Oh, and I didn't leave Breckin out on the fun...he's got stitches in his pinky so I let him paint like this:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is really cute! When I'm a mom, I'll probably save everything...even though I know I shouldn't.

Unknown said...

LOL - it's easier said than done! I actually keep a wire magazine rack on the wall that corrals the stuff that they bring home and I go through it once a week to sort out the "keepers" and then file them in their fileboxes I made that I keep their art and schoolwork in...there is just way too much stuff to keep it all unfortunately!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...