Saturday, June 16, 2012

Hello.

Hello and welcome to Style Oyster! I've been in the blogosphere for a while, but in the past I've struggled to find my niche. I was bouncing between a few blogs, one for design/style/DIY, one for fitness and one for my family...and after a little blogging rut, I took a short hiatus {VERY short; I just couldn't stay away that long!} to figure it out. I shut down my other blogs, other than my family blog at Love, Laughter & Happy Ever After. Once I did, I was able to clear my head, brainstorm and find the direction I saw for myself...and Style Oyster was born. I am excited to share with you my views on style - all things art, fashion, interior design and well, life related. Life should be lived in style. I hope you'll find some inspiration here. Visit my About Page to learn more about Style Oyster.

P.S. I will still blog about fitness, but that is going to be 100% over at Skinny Mom. I contribute to their website every Wednesday and Friday, so I encourage you to check it out.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...