Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday, y'all! Joining these lovely ladies and many others again for:




{one}
I was on Cloud 9 when I found out IHeart Organizing featured my Kid's Organized Art Area in this post. Those of you "regulars" in the blogging world know that her blog is the mother of all organizing blogs...she has been featured on HGTV, in BH&G and so much more. I was so ecstatic and in disbelief when I went to read her daily post as I always do only to scroll down and see my very own project right there before me. Happy dances were had, people.




{two}
Prenatal vitamins making my nails grow long and strong!




{three}
We got a great ultrasound done this week for first trimester screening. Here is my little guy or girl at just about 13 weeks:




It sort of looked like he/she was nuzzling up against me...sort of how they sleep on your chest in those first few weeks. So sweet.


{four}
I celebrated 8 years of being a mommy as my first born, Tanner, celebrated his 8th birthday this week. They truly grow so fast. He gets that pre-teen attitude at times already, but we love him so so much. I had his parent/teacher conference this week as well and he is making such improvements with his behavior and schoolwork. {A little background on that: We struggled a bit during Kindergarten and 1st Grade...going between ADHD meds...it was a real battle for us and so stressful. But I am so proud to say he has been doing so wonderfully this year and he is even med-free and has been since July. I always knew in my heart that ADHD medications were not the right answer for him.} He is maturing and becoming an amazing little man and we are so proud of him.




{five}
I seem to always get to five and struggle to find something worth posting about. {How sad is my life that I can't think of five things? Ha!} All I can think of is that I owe you guys a post on my sons' new bunked/shared room...and I promise to get pictures of that this weekend and put up a post next week. The little buggers keep making a mess in there and it's been hard to get in there and give it a good cleaning and put everything back in place - the joys of boys, right? It's like a tornado goes through there...every day. I also plan to start getting back on some of my organizing projects and other household things and get some of that stuff back on this here blog. The nursery will be a big project in itself, but we don't find out the gender of this little peanut until just before Christmas, so we can't start on all of that quite yet. So be on the lookout for projects to come - I look forward to sharing them here with you!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...