Monday, November 11, 2013

Monday Musings

I had what felt like a long weekend...and not in a good way...but more of a tired way. The boys and I ventured out to Daniel Island Park Day on Saturday and we were there a good three hours. Luckily, we were able to meet up with my friend, Suz, and her kids who are the same age as mine. But man, it was just one of those days where we swore there must be a full moon because our older boys were just on and off bickering and we were constantly having to get in the middle of it. Overall though, we had a good time and we topped the evening off with dinner at a Mexican restaurant. We got home at about 6pm and I was quick to hand over the boys to Hubby, take a shower and then I hit the hay at 7pm. I. Was. Exhausted.

On Sunday, I spent some time getting my household chores done and I did finally get my boys' new shared room in shape enough to get some pictures, so you can expect a post on that tomorrow! I also was good and got a head start on my Christmas cards this year. I tried to do a version of this picture that I saw on Pinterest...

{via}

...but they were oh-so-uncooperative. Womp womp. I ended up giving up and just using a really cute picture of them I had taken this year. I won't spoil it here before the cards get sent out though, so I will share the card with you soon.

I also got to work on our Christmas Letter. This was last year's Christmas letter and I was so proud of it. I'd really like to get around to making a template of it and selling it on Etsy {forgive my Etsy shop. it's a little under construction at the moment}...hopefully will do that soon.




This year, I basically just edited the same template and added a few things. Why fix what's not broken, right?

Anyway, that's my weekend in a nutshell! Be sure to stop in tomorrow to see the Shared Boy's Room Reveal!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...