Thursday, July 16, 2015

Thoughts For Thursday

Lots of thoughts for this Thursday...

We have plans to meet with the homeowner of the house we want and officially lay out our offer. As long as all goes well, we should be moving mid-September! I am so excited about this house and so ready to have a little more space for our family of five. We've had a good 7 years in our current house, and well, if it ain't true what they say about that 7-year itch...haha.

Our house officially goes on the market today. We signed the listing agreement last night. We have been working so hard the last week getting clutter cleared, taking care of looming projects (stairwell painting and finishing up the bathroom remodel). The only thing left is a deep cleaning and carpet cleaning which are being done Friday and Tuesday, respectively. I am just praying that our house sells quickly...we are ready to move on.


I start my permanent position at Boeing next Friday. This last week of work is a bit weird and light on the workload, but it's kind of a blessing in disguise with all the stuff going on with the house. I reached a point the other day where I think that it all just caught up to me and I just found myself completely exhausted - mentally and physically. I mean, mind you, between a full-time job and getting the house ready to go, we still have three kids running around! I just can't wait until a couple months from now when we can get settled and this will all be a distant memory.



facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus

Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...