Tuesday, August 4, 2015

20 Questions Tuesday

I stole this from Natalie's blog :-)





What is your road trip essential snack?
Trail mix or oddly enough, something I never eat unless I'm on a road trip - Slim Jim.

You've been handed two free round-trip tickets...who are you taking and where are you going?
Take the hubs and I to backpack in Europe for a few weeks. There are so many places there I want to see before I die.

What was your high school jam?
Music questions are soooo hard because I love so many and from many different genres. I loved Blink-182, anything Britney, Say My Name by Destiny's Child...and I will definitely say my taste has gotten better since I got older.




Would you rather have a perfect bum, or a flawless face?
Flawless face...it's the first thing people see. I gotta work on my ass as it is anyway, so what difference would it make?

What shows are you ashamed to admit are on your DVR?
I don't have DVR..antenna and Netflix only.

What's your ringtone? 
It's the normal iPhone ring. I used to be cool, but now I'm boring.

How old were you when you had your first kiss? Was it meh or toe-curling?
First Frencher, probably 8th grade...and it was meh. And anyone that says their first was t0e-curling...I gotta know how that even happens.

Do you have any siblings, and if so, where are you in the birth order?
I have two brothers. My older one is turning 34 in November, I'm 32 and my younger brother just turned 30.

What physical quirk were you born with?
It's not super quirky, but I have a birth mark splotch on my right abdomen. I hardly notice it now because it's just always been there. Now that I think about it, I wonder if people see it and think it's weird? Eh, whatever. I also have one thumb that is a lot smaller than the other...kind of like Megan Fox.

Can you see the birth splotch? ;-)
What was your first car, and did you name it?
It was Rhonda the Honda...a gold 1988 Honda Accord. Leopard covers on the seats and steering wheel and matching fuzzy dice in the mirror. Yeah, I was that girl.

What would you request for your last supper?
Fish tacos!


Have you ever been hospitalized, and if so, what for?
Only for childbirth.

How tall are you? Do you wish you were taller, shorter...or are you just right?
I might wish for an extra inch (I'm 5'7") and that way my weight would be better distributed ;-)

Do you prefer to DIY or hire it out?
Depends what it is. I really love to DIY these days...I prefer my husband to do the carpentry stuff just because naturally he's better/faster at it, but I did love shop class in junior high. If it's painting a large area of the house, I'd be more quick to hire someone to do it, though it usually ends up being Jake or me anyway.

What do you eat for breakfast?
Lately, it's 1/2 cup low-fat cottage cheese and 1/3 cup blueberries.
  
What would you do for a living if you didn't need money?
I'd paint and sell my work...it would be nice to not have to worry about needing to sell everything. I'd also be a personal trainer.

Finish this sentence: Every room needs....
Something that is special to you...and heirloom from your family, a token from your past, or something that has a lot of meaning to who you are as an individual.

How frequently do you wash your hair? Do you have any hair secrets or tricks?
I wish I could say like once or twice a week. I tried that before and couldn't quite stick with it long enough for it to not be greasy anymore. I'll have to try again sometime. Now I'm back to pretty much every day. But I use a non-sulfate shampoo and conditioner. And I pretty much always wear my hair straight...need to work on finding the time to add a little curl.

Will you leave the house without makeup?
Nope.


You just unloaded your Halloween haul...what candy do you go for first?
Runts, Smarties, Skittles, Sweet Tarts and Reese's PB Cups {OK, I love all of it, except Tootsie Rolls...ew.}

facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus
Follow

Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...