Friday, August 7, 2015

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!

Here are the goings-on...

{one}

Most of the areas in my house are beginning to look like this:




Packing, packing, packing...that is going to be my life for the next 5 weeks...and then after that, UN-packing for the next 5 months I'm sure. I'm making some headway though...I'm mainly trying to pack any thing and everything we can live without for 5 weeks. Furniture of course is staying put until move day and we will probably wait to take things like beds and the crib apart until the weekend before the move.

{two}

All the hectic-ness of the last few weeks had kept me away from the gym. This week, I got back to it and I feel great...a bit sore, naturally, but the good kind of sore. Just have to keep at it. I finished this week's workout plan and here is next week's ready to go (it starts tomorrow)...




{three}

I stole this meme from another friend's Facebook page and I just loved it because the background was of a girl painting. I am an artist, but in recent years, I hadn't spent much time at the easel...my mind has been bogged down with work, kids, etc. and I haven't taken the time to do something I really love - which is paint.




Recently, though, I've taken the time to do it more...here is a painting I've been working on. It's not finished, but I plan to frame it and hang it in our new house when it's done {hopefully very soon!}




{four}

I am two weeks into my new job and it's going great. I will definitely have a lot to do and it's definitely a good opportunity to have visibility to a lot of the "big-wigs" in this company. I am also excited about taking advantage of going back to school completely paid for by the company after one year of employment. That will do so much for my career path with the company. I'm hoping to start in Fall 2016.


{five}

And, fittingly for #5, tomorrow my middle child and youngest son, Breckin is turning FIVE. I can't believe this guy is already headed to Kindergarten...time seriously just flies by, people.




Not much on the docket for the weekend...Jake has his USCG Reserves duty, so we are celebrating Breckin's birthday next weekend instead. I will probably do something special for him tomorrow, with just the kids and me. Other than that, just packing and cleaning...woohoo! Have a wonderful weekend - xo.


facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus

Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...