Wednesday, November 23, 2011

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Ten

11 Days of Thankfulness: Day Ten

I am thankful for: My Beautiful Sons

Where do I begin to explain how grateful I am for the two wonderful little boys I have been blessed with? I feel like the luckiest mother - my boys are handsome, sweet, smart and so special in their own individual ways.









Tanner is my eccentric little artist and philosophical thinker. He is so imaginitive and unique in the way he thinks about the world. He is so smart. He loves to be loved and brightens up a room with his sparkly baby blues and wide-open grin. He loves to laugh, sing and play. He will never know how much he truly changed my life for the better. He is the reason I have changed and improved. I wanted to be better for him because he deserves the best. I love him so much and I make sure to tell him every day. We often butt heads because we are so much alike, but I know we'll be great friends in the future because of it. Tanner is the greatest thing that ever happened to me.








Breckin is the happiest baby I have ever known. His giggle and mischievous grin just makes my heart melt. I can't help but crack up with him. His eyes are always full of wonderment when he sees something he wants or something he's never seen before. He wants to stay a baby as long as possible because he's over 15 months and won't let go to walk unassisted (I know he has the ability!) But I don't mind, because I want to cherish his last few months as a "baby". He's very much a boy - he loves to be outside and play wth anything that is or can be used as a ball. He gives hugs, kisses and sometimes little love bites (he saves those especially for me). He has been the most wonderful addition to our family.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...