Friday, February 8, 2013

Friday: Week's Recap

Happy Friday, y'all! This week has been interesting.

I started out Monday by quitting my "buffer" job because after analyzing the daycare vs. take home costs, it just didn't make sense to bother with the job. I still have my business license and insurance for my cleaning business, A Modern Cinderella, so I figured I could keep the kids out of daycare starting next week if I didn't find a job and just do cleanings instead of the 8 to 5 grind. {If any of y'all in the Charleston area are looking for a housecleaner - I'm your gal!}

On Tuesday, I had an interview with a company based in Dubai that went really well. I had the 2nd interview on Wednesday and landed the job! That was quick, right? I start sometime between February 15th and March 1st. It's a nice downtown office by the aquarium and I basically get to run my own show there as the Office Manager/Logistics Coordinator.

Other than that, I've been spending my "time off" doing a lot of the following {if you follow me on Instagram, these might not be new to you!}:


Walking my girl, Tundra. {Isn't this a nice place I can walk to from my house? So serene.}

 

And by the way, totally enjoying the Roxy Outdoor Fitness Collection items I was sent to try out via Skinny Mom. How awesome are these pants? Such breathable and comfy fabric for all workouts - outdoor and indoor alike. In LURVE with the color.


Getting a lot of time playing with these two handsome little men.

And I've also been cleaning up la casa a lot and trying to get some of those lingering household projects out of the way. And of course hitting the gym...and I also started Insanity again on Monday...gettin' ready for bikini weather!

Speaking of bikini weather, I've been pinning a lot of cute summer-weather outfits on my Fashion & Style Pinboard on Pinterest...and this week, this get-up really piqued my interest:

Summer look
{source}

This outfit has everything - sexy bare legs while keeping it classy up top, cute sandal heels, a colorful necklace and even a pop of the Pantone Color of the Year - Emerald. It's comfy, yet not too casual. This could easily go from day to night. Here are some items I found that can help you recreate this look:
dENiZEN® from the Levi's® brand Dakota Short  - Assorted Colors
{Shorts - Target}
{Tank - Piperlime}

{Blazer - Forever 21}
Princess Vera Wang Tri-Tone Arrowhead and Fringe Bib Necklace
{Necklace - Kohls}
{Michael Kors Heels - Zappos}



Have you been pinning any summer outfit inspiration lately?
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...