Tuesday, June 18, 2013

And Two Weeks Later...

It's been two weeks since I let y'all know I was packing for our family to Florida. It's definitely the longest I've stayed away from this blog...not that it was my intention. We had a crazy-busy-wonderful time in Florida. Disney World and Sea World were awesome and it was so nice to spend time together just us as a family. It was actually our first family vacation where it was just the 4 of us. No grandparents, no visiting anyone...just us. I really enjoyed that. {Not that the grand 'rents aren't great!}



I meant to get back into blogging mode a little sooner since we did get back last Friday...thinking I would work on some posts while on vacation...or catch up over the weekend. Well, neither of those things happened. Sorry, loves. Though I'm assuming your life went on without a hitch. I did manage to get a couple of posts up at my sister blog, The Gym Bunny...hope you'll check those out {and don't forget to follow officially!}

I've got so many pictures I want to share from our vacation, but I don't want to clog this space up with them, as I know some of you don't read the blog to see my boys' faces plastered all over your computer screen. I'll probably post a few faves later this week, with the remainder being posted at my family blog, Love, Laughter & Happy Ever After. {Do I have too many blogs? Maybe, but I chalk it up to my OCD and need to separate the topics/niches in an organized fashion.}

So anyway...enough about all of that.

What did y'all think about the Miss USA pageant? I thought they picked a good winner. Erin Brady is gorgeous and I like that she looked a little muscular, meaning she was fit and not scary skinny.

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/streams/2013/June/130617/6C7887860-ss-130616-miss-usa-18.blocks_desktop_medium.jpg

Speaking of scary skinny - I thought the 1st Runner Up, Miss Alabama, was just a tad too bony.

http://img4.allvoices.com/thumbs/image/609/480/98880862-mccord.jpg

I don't like seeing rib cages...it's just not sexy. Even my husband thought she was too skinny. She'd do well with an extra 5-10 lbs. Not trying to be snarky, I mean the girl is beautiful, but I just hope she eats.

I was proud that Miss South Carolina was a Top 6 contestant...I've noticed SC tends to do quite well in these pageants...until it comes to the interview question...



But anyway...

Enjoy your week!
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...