Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Packing...

I'm going to be real with y'all...I might be scarce, or at least without world-changing content on the blog this week. I am in stealth mode trying to get everything ready to leave on Friday for our week-long Florida/Disney/Sea World trip.

Yesterday, I had to go sign Tanner up for his Karate summer camp so he'd be all good to go when we get back, then headed straight to his doc for an Rx refill, ran home from there to let the dog out for about half an hour and get changed for the gym, then dropped Rx off at CVS, hit the gym for an hour, picked the boys up from daycare, headed to Firestone for an oil change and to get a plug put in my tire, meanwhile entertaining the boys at Chic-fil-a and Kohl's while we waited, then picked up the Rx at CVS on the way home...oh and also stopped at a gas station to pick up a much-needed bottle of wine after all that hectic craziness. Oh yeah, I worked all day too. Sheesh...I would say it was a super mommy day. I have one of those every now and then I suppose. Just glad to get all of that knocked out in one day so I can spend the next couple of days packing everyone's suitcases, doing laundry and getting my house in order {I hate coming home to a dirty house after vacation}.

But anyway, sorry to keep this short but sweet...can't wait to share pics throughout our vacay next week - we are so excited! 
Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Girl I hope you are having a blast!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks girl! We are!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...