Friday, August 2, 2013

Five on Friday


Happy Friday, y'all!!!

I tell ya, I am READY for a weekend. Work has been cray-zay and I'm just ready to relax and have a good time.

Here are my Friday Five:

1. Breckin's 3rd birthday party is tomorrow. I am so excited. We are having it at the pool, so no last-minute crazy cleaning for this girl. I have spent the last few weeks piecing bits of decor together. Our theme is construction/handyman...Breckin LOVES tools. I can't wait to share pics of the special event! I can't believe on 8/8, this little guy will actually be a three-year-old. Can I even call him my baby anymore? {I think so.}


Ugh...melt my heart. ♥

2. I'm officially starting a clean eating diet on Monday. I've actually sort of already started, but I am going to be cutting out alcohol for a while and trying to carve out my abs a little bit more...I mean, my friend Tiffany posted this as her new Facebook profile pic and I was like...OK...officially motivated:


Um..yeeeeahh...she's a mother of two {the latest of whom is under age two}. And she used to party and be on the social scene quite a bit back in the day. She has for sure turned it all around. Tiffany, if you're reading: Kudos to you, girl.

What's that? Your ass is motivated now too? Yeah, thought so.

I'll be sure to share my meal plan with y'all on the blog here soon. And of course start some progress posting. But most of that will be over at my sister blog, The Gym Bunny. {Go follow that shit, now.}

3. I need some new boots for fall. I'm thinking some nice black ones...the only black ones I have that I like are sort of UGG-ish, so I want some sleek black ones that are a bit more on the classy/sleek side. I like these from Target:

{source}


4. In keeping on task with my clean eating...I'm introducing one of the latest goods to hit the market at Trader Joes - Quinoa & Steel Cut Oatmeal:


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7fnnXpTE8gc/UfFkJ4qBSUI/AAAAAAAANXE/Np_5YeJbt58/s640/securedownload.jpeg
{via}

Quinoa is a great source of protein. I typically would work it into lunch and dinner, but this breakfast option is an awesome way to start a day of clean eating.

And lastly...

5. What do I get my soon-to-be-three-year-old for his birthday when he already has all the hand-me-down toys from Big Bro? Any ideas? Please share!


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

2 comments:

Kelsea said...

Ugh! I'm motivated, too, after that picture! If she can do it after two kids- I have no excuse! :)

Stephanie said...

I go to Pivotal where Tiffany trains, and I saw her pics and "how I got my abs back" on FB. Talk about motivation!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...