Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Musings: Some News...

So if you are a friend of mine on Facebook, or you follow me on Instagram, you already know...




Yep...and ironically the very first cycle I had after I posted this about having thought I might be preggers last month. It was totally an "oops" moment ONE TIME and this is what happens, folks.


Apparently, I need more than one test to tell me the news {6 to be exact, one of those being the doctor's test - and I still took 2 after that}. A little in shock for sure...and we found out super early {as I tend to do with all of my pregnancies}.

Hubby and I are excited...truth be told, I'm REEAALLY hoping for a girl this time around because this is DEFINITELY our last baby. But regardless, first and foremost, I pray it be a healthy baby and an easy pregnancy. I don't plan on changing much...I still want to workout every morning after I drop the boys off to school {yay for a school year pregnancy, right?} and I do want to be a little more careful with what I eat in comparison to my past pregnancies {not that I went crazy-overboard, but I could have been better}...staying away from too many sweets and empty calories. I really want to stick to the +300 rule and just eat protein-packed foods and lots of leafy greens and fruits that are beneficial to the baby. I'd be lying if I said having a 3rd child really makes me nervous about my post-baby body this time around! Here's hoping I can stay on track.

Having been due in November {2005} and August {2010} with my other two, I've had to endure the hot, humid Charleston, SC summers during pregnancy...so now being due in May, this is a very different pregnancy for me...with different fashion options to style the bump as well. I'm excited to be able to be comfortable in leggings, boots, and long sweaters for my growing belly. Once April comes around, I'll have to shed some layers, but that will be fine. Here are some inspiring pregnancy fashion photos I've been pinning...

11148
{via}
I have a couple of these boyfriend blazers and they will be super-cute with a maternity tee and some jeans.


fashionbaby
{via}

I imagine wearing this style through most of my growing months since it will be winter. Just looks so comfy!

{via}

And I'm sure many of you know the fabulous Andee Layne of The Honeybee blog...she's fashionable and her pregnancy was no exception!

Even though I still have all of my maternity clothes, I'd really like to try to use as few maternity items as possible. Forever 21 is a good option for stylish yet forgiving clothes on the cheap. I'm sure most of my maternity wear is "out of style" now anyway!

Looking forward to sharing this next nine months with you...plan to do some outfit posts as well! xoxo

 
Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...