Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Late To The Game This Week - And Some Products To Try

Ugh, sorry it's been a few days since I've been on the blog! Just a bit going on 'round these parts and I've been a scattered pregnancy brain about sitting down and writing. I've been getting so many wonderful comments this week on my recent posts from new visitors, thanks to the SITS Girl Comment Love Tribe Series. I really appreciate y'all stopping by and I hope you have liked what you've seen and will be back!

I wanted to share some products I've picked up recently that I think you might enjoy...

1} Jergens BB Body Perfecting Skin Cream


Right now, with the winter weather, my skin is dull, pale as it can be and of course pregnancy always makes for unevenness in skin tone. I've been applying this all over every day for the last week after showering and I am pretty pleased with the results. My skin is more hydrated and I do think it's made a difference in its overall appearance. I picked up the one for light skin tones.

2} Pantene Pro-V Overnight Miracle Repair Serum

Pantene Pro-V Overnight Miracle Repair Serum

When applied nightly after showering from tips to mid-hair shaft, this serum claims to remove 6 months of damage. I love that its weightless and not sticky, so it won't ruin your bedding. I definitely notice my hair is softer and shinier in the AM.

3} Clarins Double Serum

 

I think I've mentioned this one before...I picked it up at Bloomingdales in NYC in December and have used it daily ever since. I'm going to be honest when I say I think this stuff is pretty amazing. I had a couple small broken capillaries on my cheek and they are GONE. I also feel like my facial skin appears more even-toned and I do believe it is combating wrinkles. I turned 30 last year, so I got serious about preventative and restorative skincare. It's pricy, but worth it in my opinion.


http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/412Yc1SWfAL._SY300_.jpg

I haven't even tried this for the entire 5 days yet and I love it. I've been using their regular 3D White for some time now, so I thought I'd give this a go to see if there was any difference. And literally, it's only DAYS before you see a difference.

*All products above, except for the Clarins Double Serum, were purchased at my local CVS Pharmacy.

My boys have been out of school today AGAIN due to ice. Yes...ICE. Charleston sucks sometimes. And we just got notice they will be out tomorrow too. So...another crummy paycheck for me next week...but it does give me some much-needed time to get things done around the house. Putting it on the market in the next few weeks!



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...