Wednesday, February 26, 2014

At Last - It's MINE!

You might not remember, but I saw this purse on Caitlin's blog last summer and became obsessed.




Then, while searching desperately for it on eBay, I accidentally ordered this one, for some reason thinking it was the right one. {Should have looked back at the first pic before I purchased...filing that one in the dumbass-mistakes-I've-made folder.}




Although it wasn't the same one, I did like it and just kept it. I did eventually find the right one, but didn't have the funds justified to make the purchase. So summer ended and I put it in the back of my mind.

Now, since spring is rapidly approaching, many of my favorite fashion bloggers are posting pictures of themselves in spring outfits...and Caitlin had this outfit featuring the bag on her blog yesterday...




...with a link to the purse for sale on eBay. Out of sheer curiosity {and aforementioned obsession and desperation}, I hopped over there to check out what was available. To my surprise, it was $20 less than when I had last searched for it on there...so I took a deep breath and finalized the purchase.

In just a couple of days, it will arrive at my doorstep and at last this precious bag and I will be united!

And...I officially need a shopping freeze...starting now.


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...