Monday, February 17, 2014

Monday Musings

We finally had a beautiful weekend in Charleston! No rain, and low 60s...ah, I can just see Spring now. I definitely had the sunroof open.


I love that you can see Breckin's sweet face in the rearview mirror - just noticed that!

On Saturday, Jake and I ran a few loads of things to our new storage unit. We are putting the house on the market very soon and wanted to clear some space {plus it gives us a head start on the whole moving process, right?} Basically we just moved most things that took up too much space for home showings that we could also live without for the next 6 months or so if we need to.

Jake and I then got a date night thanks to the in-laws and we went to a new restaurant in town called Sol. I had the Margarita Shrimp Tacos and they definitely hit the spot. Jake had the Green Chile Bison Burger. The bar area looks so great - can't wait until I can actually enjoy it.

On Sunday, we took advantage of the nice weather and ventured out to Palmetto County Park to play.




Looks like this week is full of warmer weather for Charleston...hoping it stays that way, though I'm sure we'll have a few more cold spikes before winter is truly over.



Hope y'all had a great weekend! And maybe a lucky few of you are still enjoying the weekend due to President's Day today...not me...boo.


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...