Monday, March 24, 2014

Monday Musings: Folly Beach

The weather was so nice in Charleston this weekend. It was good timing for it because we had a Folly Beach weekend planned for my father-in-law's 60th birthday. Of course, I didn't feel comfortable strutting my "stuff" in a bikini while we were at the beach, but in my defense, it wasn't that warm...and also, I'm fat {7 more weeks...}

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the weekend {apologize in advance for pic overload!}:

Breckin and his cousin, Chase sitting on the dock.

My silly, happy boy

Foam Dart Gun Fight

Chase, Tanner and Breckin enjoying popsicles


Nana and the boys playing a game

Breckin happy with his bowling score!

Bowling Fun

He stood by the ball return all evening :-)

Tanner playing Dominoes with Dad while Papa looks on

Finally, a beach day!

Ocean Fun


My neice, Peyton

Husband and Wife Selfie

Breckin

Tanner

Silly Boy #1

Silly Boy #2

We had a great time. I will say that these kinds of events are tough on a prego because as we all know, beach vacations {and pretty much everything} are much better enjoyed with wine and cocktails. I am eager for these last weeks to go by quickly...thankfully she's coming in May, just in time to be able to enjoy my summer.

I did also get a chance to sneak away on Friday and get my hair highlighted. It's the first stage only...wanted to slowly break through the box dye that had been put on my hair so long. The next round will be a little bolder blonde, but here is what it looks like now - with all over pale blonde highlights:

Sorry for the stringy hair pic - lol!


And this is sort of the look I'm going for - I just really love the shade of blonde used here. I may leave a little more brown in mine though:

{via}

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend too!



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...