Monday, May 5, 2014

Monday Musings: Still Waiting...

Hey y'all - I'm 38 weeks and 4 days pregnant today...still waiting for baby girl to enter the world. I've had so many moments where I thought "this is the day", but so far, I've been proven otherwise. Most people might wonder why I think she'll be here so soon, but my first was a due date baby and my 2nd was 6 days early...so I sort of engrained it in my mind from the get-go that this one would be even a tad earlier than that. There's still a chance for that of course. I'm trying so many "labor inducing" methods, so far to no avail. I can only pray they are at least helping me progress.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEihG4qlcfkenqazbTS9BQX7CeD810PRv1nmH4_hKJm7qwlt2kFjcfnxVOWFg723XeZkT4qL7q2LiLApuPNQ-Kg0HOsMHobjI6_ZCp6jtXF0mO-FEACM4hFhToAq3xmabXm7ekjTfV-JNw8/s1600/ecard.jpg

I've been trying to keep myself busy...cleaning the house, walking around the neighborhood with Breckin, getting certain errands out of the way {knowing I won't want to hit up the store so soon after delivery for anything}, but even so, I feel like these last days are just dragging. I am so glad this is my last pregnancy...love babies, but don't love the process! Three is enough, and a good number for us.

Oh, I should say Happy Cinco de Mayo for all you lucky bitches that get to enjoy margaritas today...I'm going to try not to think so much about that lime deliciousness...but it's very hard.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/fd/b8/2b/fdb82b2d22ad0e8c18a02f9e03d19da5.jpg 

Have a great week!



Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...