Monday, April 27, 2015

Monday Musings // Weekending

What a weekend! It started off great with a Girls' Night Out at our local Party at the Point. This is a party that occurs every Friday from now until mid-June...there is always a band playing and it's just a fun time. I went with a few of my girlfriends from our neighborhood wine club.


The band that night was Departure, a Journey cover band. **Don't Stop Believin'....nananananananaaaa.."

It also happened to be wine night for our club that night, so we stopped in at the hostess's house after that and I did not get home until around 1am. 



I love those girls! We have some crazy-good wine nights together!

Saturday was a rainy day, so the kids and I stayed inside, got chores done and I may have snuck in a little nap during Farrah's nap time...I. Was. Exhausted. From the night before. We had a birthday party to go to for my friend's son at SkyZone later that afternoon. I was so glad it happened on the rainy day because the boys desperately needed to get some energy out. And that they did.



And then Sunday, I took all 3 kids to the pool solo - yep, Supermom status right there. ;-) I got Farrah into her new float...the water was cold since it had been raining the day before, so we didn't stay in too long, but the boys had fun.




Jake had been given the green light to go play some beach volleyball since I had gone out Friday night. 

We met up later at La Hacienda for dinner, but by then, I felt pretty out of it...all the weekend's antics had caught up to me. I had been up since 4am on Friday since I've started Body Beast again and staying out until 1am that night pretty much has me needing about two straight days of sleep to get my energy back. I certainly do not bounce back like I used to! I'm actually dragging at work today because I also got up at 4am today to do my Body Beast workout as well. I really want to stick with it, so I've set my alarms on my phone to go off in the following order:





That last one is just for laughs...but if I ever make it to needing that one to go off to finally get out of bed, I'm in trouble. So far, I've gotten up on the first one and not needed the others.

Anyway, I hope I can snap out of this tired fog soon...one of my Facebook friends posted this to their timeline this morning and I felt it was more than appropriate for how I'm feeling at the moment.


Happy Monday! Hope y'all had a great weekend and have a great week! xo

Linking Up With: Life Of Meg // Still Being Molly // Lipgloss & Crayons // B Loved Boston

Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...