Friday, June 26, 2015

Five on Friday

{one}

I got an offer for a permanent position at Boeing this week. It will be for a different manager in a different organization though. I am so happy and relieved to finally be in a company with great salary and benefits...this will be pivotal for my family. After all the contingencies are taken care of, I will know when my start date is. In the meantime, I am still working my contractor position there.

{two}

There were lots of Insanity workouts, running and eating clean this week...it's amazing what a difference I can feel even after just a few days. My new meal prep service has been well worth it.




{three}

I'm hosting my neighborhood wine night tonight for the first time...should be a lot of fun as usual! I am making my night the karaoke night...I may have to post a video here shamelessly soon.

{four}

I made a few small changes to my entryway decor...and I'm trying to decide what to do with this mirror. I'm leaning toward metallic gold, but maybe white? What do you think?


{five}

Check out my post on The Gym Bunny today about why you should wear weight gloves when weight training.

facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus
Follow

Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...