Tuesday, July 10, 2012

4th of July & Myrtle Beach Weekend {Teaser}

We had a great 4th of July and this weekend we also managed to sneak away for a quick mini-vacay in Myrtle Beach...I haven't yet had the chance to upload and edit all of the photos from my camera, but I took a few shots on Instagram with my iPhone and thought I'd share them here. I will post the rest of the photos later this week. Enjoy...xoxo
Tanner at the Pool - 4th of July
Breckin Boo at the Pool - 4th of July
Broadway at the Beach - Myrtle Beach

Tanner having a blast on the car ride - He wanted to ride in the "Happy Meal car"

Enjoying a Sunday morning breakfast fit for a champion
Sunday morning breakfast
Excitement in the AM before heading out to the water park for the day - Myrtle Beach
Playin' in the condo before heading to the water park - Myrtle Beach
Breckin playing Dominoes - he was pretty good!
Breckin, passed out at the pool - Myrtle Beach
So I'm sure you know there were some great pics showing how the kids could possibly get that tired! I will post very soon! Hope everyone had a happy holiday and a great weekend! xoxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...