Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Five

It's been a while since I've done one of these posts. I blame traveling and the holidays. Forgive me? Mmmmmkayy...





{one}
Ordered some fitness DVDs - one being Focus T25 by none other than Insanity's Shaun T. I want to be ready to blast these post-prego lbs ASAP and I plan on starting this the month after I have the baby. We already have Insanity, so I will be doing that after T25. My husband will actually be going at it first, so I may see if there is anything my prego self can jump in and join him on.


Additionally, I bought a Living Social deal for some barre DVDs. Since leaving my gym membership recently, I've really missed the classes and the workout is great for pregnancy, so this is the program I ordered. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can get started. The holidays had me a bit lazy in the exercise category. I can't kick off the new year by losing weight {that will have to wait until May}, but I can certainly head in the right direction for post-pregnancy.

Barre3
{two}
We are clearing out and painting the nursery this weekend. And by "we", I mean my husband. I, of course, need to keep away from the paint fumes and someone needs to watch the boys. But it's just one room, so Hubby can manage. I will move what I can...there's not too much to do in that area. I am going with a light gray, hopefully the same, or very close to what we painted the living room and kitchen. I've lost that paint card, so I don't know exactly. I hope to find it because we still need to do the stairwell to match {eeks!} After this room is painted, I will finally be able to get in there and do what I do best - decorate and organize!

{three}
I hit 21 weeks yesterday and I am starting to feel this baby girl "tickle" me here and there. It's an amazing feeling - I forgot how wonderful it was. I also drive myself crazy getting nervous on days I don't feel her as much. But apparently I've got an anterior placenta this time around, so that's why I can't feel her a ton yet. It will get better over the next few weeks. Here's a nice picture of me currently...getting riper and riper by the day. You may see why I feel the need to start more barre workouts and a little T25...hehehe.



{four}
I got some good baby stuff this past week...ordered a double jogger, a new travel system and our crib also arrived {waiting for the painted nursery before setting that up!} It's getting girly 'round here...

Gisele by Baby Trend

{five}
I'm rejoining my gym tomorrow. I left it in November and planned on rejoining shortly after the baby arrived, but I have been unable to keep up with working out without it unfortunately, and well, the holidays really screwed up my waistline more than the pregnancy was already going to...so it's time to get back on a regular schedule or I fear I will have to lose 50+ lbs after this pregnancy and for me, that's just unfathomable. I will also be in a better place mentally to get back on schedule with my fitness blog, The Gym Bunny. I have sort of left that in the dust this pregnancy and I want to get back to a regular posting schedule.

So this 5 on Friday was a whole lotta pregnancy and exercise stuff, wasn't it? I guess I'm just feeling the need to really be good in this last half of my pregnancy. Motivation is key!




Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...