Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I Want Wednesday

You'd think after Christmas passed, I wouldn't have too much on my want list, but I'll be honest, I don't get a lot of gifts for Christmas anymore. Don't feel sorry for me...we spent much of Hubby's bonus on much-needed baby items and he and I don't shop for each other. We figure, it's all coming from the same pot, so what's the point? So anyway, that leaves me with a still pretty lengthy lust list...and it grows nearly by the day.

1} OMG, these pants...are you kidding me? Sooooooo cute. I could picture myself rocking them in barre class {hopefully minus the pregnant belly and extra weight in the rear}. At $74, they beat Lulu in price...hopefully they have the longevity in them as well.




2} I've said it before {and I'll probably say it again once more before I actually bite the bullet and buy them}, but I need a pair of Hunter rain boots. That's it. I just do. I have been eyeing them in this color for a while. Yet, I can't decide if it would just be smarter to get them in basic black.




3} How fun are these ponchos? I'm really into the Bohemian look, and I love my Aztec sweater I found last year...I just love the colorful patterns. I love the middle one best...what about you?




4} I've been looking for a bar cart forever. I would love a pink one like this. Our kitchen is black, grey and white with pops of pink in the decor, so I think it would go just swimmingly in there. However, the $950 price tag is going to keep it from my wine-glass-holdin' hands.



So, I've instead been looking for DIY options. I have been searching everything from rolling racks, bookshelves and changing tables to find the perfect piece to makeover into a charming little pink bar cart and I've finally found it...I'm picking her up tonight from a lady in my neighborhood {it was on Craigslist, so that's a score in itself to find something in your own 'hood!} It may be hard to see now, but I've got a good vision for this thing. I may actually utilize it as a changing table after painting it pink, and THEN do the bar cart thing, but not sure. I may not be able to wait that long to set my booze out fashionably.




That's all for now...simply can't overwhelm you with ALL my wants at once now. Happy Hump Day!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...