Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thoughts For Thursday: Obsessions

Found the perfect striped sweater for fall...been dying to find something to look great under my pink puffer vest:


{via}

And what a great price at under $50.00!

I'm trying to channel this look...


wear that J. Crew puffer vest to work with a dress and boots!
{via}

I am all about the Boho chic look and I just adore this floral crochet top. I'd style it just like Andee did...casual, yet gorgeous:


Cut Out Crochet - Vintage-Inspired Top
{via}

A steal at $26.00 for something as unique as this!

This paisley top is so cute...you could definitely dress it up or down:

{via}

And it's under $20.00! This is why I love Forever 21...even though I'm 31...

In just a bit, I'm headed to my 2nd barre class this week...my obsession is already coming back! It killed me on Monday, but I know it is worth it.


https://cdn-pd-prod-8.plumdistrict.com/perks/31177/image/large.jpeg?1347559109
{via}

Happy Thursday! Linking up with:


Thoughts for Thursday



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...