Monday, December 15, 2014

Monday Musings / Weekending

This weekend was full of fun for the kids...on Saturday, I took them to a birthday party for my friend's little boy who was turning 3. It was a firetruck theme and she even got the local fire station to drive by the house with the firetruck. It was so nice of them - they stopped and let all the kids walk through the truck. Breckin loved it.



Tanner was off running around with some other kids at this time, so he missed it. But it didn't seem to bother him. I carried Farrah around the whole time and she was a saint...didn't cry once in the entire two hours we were there and managed to fall asleep on me for part of it.


Speaking of Farrah, she is getting to be so silly...I just love seeing her little personality come out more and more. Last night, Nana & Papa had taken the boys to a Christmas event at their church, so Jake and I went out to dinner with her and then at home, we got some Daddy-Momma-Farrah time to play.


The boys also were with Nana and Papa after the birthday party on Saturday to make Christmas cookies, so I managed to finish their Christmas shopping! So glad that's done.

I just finished Day 8 of Body Beast this morning. I am so glad I've stuck with it so far. I've got a barre class in a couple hours too. We also added the pull up bar to our home gym this weekend, so it's looking a bit more like this:


I need a few more weight increments in the dumbbells, but they're coming.

I'll end this post with sharing that this weekend, Cotton Tale Designs somehow found my post on Farrah's nursery {I used their Sundance crib bedding set} and they loved what I did with it so much that they shared it on all of their social media! I was so flattered. If you haven't checked out that post yet, please do!


Have a great week!





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...