Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Mid-Week Musings

I feel like it has been a pretty lazy week so far...at least in terms of doing things outdoors with the kids. It's been raining a good bit in the afternoons.

I started off the morning going to a class at my gym called Cardio Craze and crazy it was. It was much like Insanity except since you are in public, you're probably pushing yourself a bit harder than you do in the privacy of your own home {am I right?} So I am feeling it today, but so glad I did it...think I will try to make it a regular class I attend.

After we got home, I decided to throw on a shirt I haven't worn yet that I got a few weeks ago from eBay. Even though the day was forecasted to be gloomy, I wasn't going to let my outfit do the same!

{Top - F21 - No Longer Available / Jeans - Mudd}
Farrah is doing better and better sitting in her Bumbo. I feel like it's taking her a little longer than it did the boys to get her head control, well, under control...but she's coming along. We're doing a lot of tummy time and Bumbo time. My gym daycare said they had her in the exersaucer for about 10 min and that she did really well {though I've never put a baby in one until at least 5 mos, but I guess as long as her head wasn't flailing around}. 


After we picked up Tanner from school, I took them all out to Chick-fil-a so they could at least play on their indoor toy, since outside play was a bust. 


Anyway, not sure it's going to be much sunnier today...but here's hoping! Tanner has an early release day at school so I'll have him home a couple hours earlier than normal...I'm going to have to get creative with how I'm going to entertain them! 

Pampers & Pearls


The Hump Day Blog Hop



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...