Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thursday Thoughts: Target Gets Me Every Time

I love me some Target. I have put myself in the danger zone by using their Up & Up baby formula because every time I need to get a new package of it...well, I spend money on other things too.

I have to say...I love their latest collection of Merona purses - called the Timeless Collection. So many bright colors, and a few good ones for fall too. I did manage to restrain myself from purchasing {for today} knowing that I need to purge some of my old ones before getting any new. But seriously, for the price, these are so great.

{via}

I know those are small pictures, but head to the link below the picture ASAP to see more.

I didn't manage to make it out of the boot section without a purchase...but in my defense, I needed some black boots for this season and these were called Morgan...so, it was like totally meant to be. Literally, calling my name.

http://resources.shopstyle.com/sim/0a/f8/0af88e7a4e259fcd0fd5c5f7d8db5929/merona-women-s-morgan-tall-buckle-boots.jpg
{via}

And of course, I always hit the clearance racks for Farrah...they are getting rid of their summer stuff, so I like to buy for the next year up. I am seriously in a bad habit of buying her things every time I go somewhere.


Seriously, it's true what they say about girls...you WILL go broke.

And while it was on my list, I got some more Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair {love this stuff} and they happened to be on a BOGO 1/2 off sale, so I went ahead and got the day stuff as well. I'm really trying to take my skincare seriously now that I'm in my 30s. I did care for it before, but now I'm extra serious.



So, how has Target eaten into your wallet lately?

Thoughts for Thursday


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...