Monday, September 29, 2014

Monday Musings: Insta-Lately & More

It's yet another week...I am just going to pray this week goes much better than last week. I've got high hopes! The weather is supposed to be a lot drier by Wednesday and we have plans to head to the zoo on Saturday - Farrah's first time!

Not much to report on the weekend activities. Jake is in the middle of his USCG Reserves two-week duty for the year, so he was working both days. I did finally manage to get to hot yoga on Sunday evening though! Soooooooooo good. Looking forward to the late class tonight.

Some Insta-moments lately {follow my Instagram!}:

Top Ms. Bella D {Found at Ross} - Similar here / Jeans / ALDO Boots - Similar here

I was super excited about pulling on boots this weekend for the first time this fall season. I just love fall fashion, it's my favorite. {Plus, layers means it's a lot easier to conceal the last of the prego weight 'til I lose it! Ha!}

Top Pink Rose {Found at Ross} - Similar here, here and here / Jeans & Boots {same as above pic} / Necklace - Similar here

I found my new favorite go-to outfit for Farrah. Jake's mom had bought her these onesies in various sizes from Gymboree that say I ♥ Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa, Grandma, etc. and it just donned on me that they go perfect with her rainbow Baby Legs! Now that it's cool enough out for her to sport them!




Ah, just so precious! And speaking of precious, my big boy got his first pair of eyeglasses last week:




I will admit, I was downhearted to find out he needed them because I know most kids have a stigma about that sort of thing and I know kids can be cruel, but he LOVES them and actually tries to wear them more often than he should! He only needs them for watching TV, and in class to look at the board...so I have to coax him into taking them off when I pick him up from school and find he's still wearing them. He does look handsome and studious though, doesn't he?

I did a little quickie-decorating on my front porch for fall - picked up some mums at Walmart:




It's so nice sitting out there now {with the exception of mosquitos and no-see-ums}, so I wanted to have a beautiful little area to relax with a glass of Merlot at the end of a long day. And my little babe likes to chill out there with me too - I just turn on some chill iTunes mix and we're good to go:




So that's about it for now...I posted really late on Friday, so you might not have had a chance to check it out, but I was asked by Chairish to design a room around one of their accent chairs and I actually gave quite a few hints as to what Farrah's nursery is actually turning out like. {This one has definitely been pieced together slowly, and things have been completely changed out and have been sold too, so it's nothing like my first pictures of it before she was born.} I plan to do the entire reveal VERY soon. But this pic is a bit of a clue!

{See details here.}


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...