Monday, September 15, 2014

Monday Musings

Happy Monday! Hope y'all had a nice weekend. Mine was good...I got a chance to get out on Saturday night with some friends. We went to The Wine Bar in Mt. Pleasant, Co in downtown Charleston for dinner {so yum} and then to Tru Blue's House of Wings in Mt. Pleasant to cap the night off with karaoke! It was a fun night for three moms...three moms that all said they wanted to "start early" so we could be home by 10:30 and weren't actually home until 1:00am.



I wore a dress that I found at Ross for $9.00! It was actually really cute and colorful. I'm also loving some paisley lately, so between that and the bright colors, it was perfect for me. I'm going to wear it in the fall with boots for sure.





By the end of the night, I was drinking water, so I actually was not hurting at all the next day, but I've sworn off alcohol for the week again. I've realized it just feels better for me to detox a bit.

On Sunday, we had Jake's parents over in the evening for a bit...they had just gotten back from an Alaskan cruise that ended up being one of their worst vacations ever...there was just a lot of stress going on back home at the time with my FIL's company so neither of them were able to relax. It was supposed to be a trip for his 60th birthday, so feeling bad about the situation for them, especially because they've done so much for us - taken us to Disney World, Myrtle Beach, etc. - I suggested to Jake that we get his brother and his wife to go in on us and we get a vacation home for Thanksgiving week in Myrtle Beach. Then his mom doesn't have the stress of hosting and we all just get away and have a lot of fun. We surprised them with it when they came over and they were so excited. Here is where we are staying - it's actually in Surfside Beach, on Ocean Lakes Family Campground {so there will be a lot of stuff to do!}


This is the back, it is the white house.

Definitely looking forward to that. Hope y'all have a great week!


Mingle 240
still being molly

Weekending


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...