Friday, May 29, 2015

Five on Friday

Here is what is sad about Five on Friday - I actually have to go to my Facebook page every time I write this post to see what the Hell went on that week. Please tell me I'm not the only one suffering from short term memory loss/permanent pregnancy brain {no I'm not pregnant}...anyone else?

No? Just me? OK.

Well anyway, despite my ridiculous non-ability to keep my shit straight, I am still managing to get this Five on Friday post done on a Friday, so at least there's that. Here we go...

{one}

I've decided to dive into the world of selling Young Living essential oils. I've had them since January and just fall more and more in love with them the more I find out what they can do and see how they've helped my family and myself with our ailments, plus, the beauty benefits of them are amazing. Seriously, if you haven't at least checked out what they are all about, you really should...and if you're local to the Charleston, SC area, I am having a class at mi casa on June 27th...I'd be happy to give you the deets if you want to come. It's totally non-pushy and you won't feel obligated to buy them...but they are just definitely worth learning about and I'd be happy to share my testimonials with y'all. {Plus, I provide the wine, so it's really a win-win situation for you.} Anyone non-local, I will still be happy to give you information.


{two}

I posted a picture on Instagram last weekend that showed I had finally put some flowers in my sad little empty flower pots in our front garden. It felt good to finally get it done. I don't declare myself to be any sort of green thumb, but I am so happy to see some life and color in my yard. I'm learning as I go, so I'm actually considering getting even more flowers this weekend, and maybe some new pots {I think container gardening is the way to go in SC, especially for a novice like me.} I did purchase a hibiscus plant because they are my favorite...and since they need an abundance of sunlight, I put her out on my back porch to pretty up the outdoor area a bit. {Please don't die my precious hibiscus!}




{three}

Farrah's jogging stroller arrived on my doorstep Tuesday as promised, so I set that baby up {and then put my other baby in it} and went for a run. It worked like a charm and had my baby girl passed out for bedtime. I continued the trend every night this week and she falls asleep every time. Putting her in her crib at night has been a much more pleasurable experience for all. {And Mommy is getting her ass and legs smaller in the process! Win-win!}





{four}

Speaking of losing some ass and legs, I had missed a couple weeks of writing out my weekly workout plan and finally got back to doing it this week. I shared it in my One Year Postpartum Update post earlier this week, but here it is again. I've received some feedback from some of y'all that you like to see these to get workout plan ideas. Feel free to take it and edit it to your liking.




{five}

I finally got an outfit post up this week - it has been A WHILE! Hoping to keep it up because I do enjoy them. I hope you do too. I appreciate your feedback on each and every post! If you missed it, you can see it here.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend!




Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...