Thursday, May 28, 2015

Thoughts For Thursday / Floral Romper

I'm trying to get back in the game of posting outfits on the blog again...so I coerced my son into helping me get some pictures taken {with my iPhone, I don't dare trust him with my DSLR yet!} by bribing him with some extra computer time.




I had never owned a romper before this one {unless you count as a baby/toddler}, but they seem to be all the rage. When I saw this one, I thought it was super cute. It actually appears more like a dress than a romper, which I like. It will be great for summer nights and cocktails.

I paired it with the Vince Camuto 'Kamella' heels I purchased during Nordstrom's Half-Yearly sale {still going on!} last week. {They arrived pretty dang fast!} They no longer have them in natural, but they still have them in black and pink


facebooktwitterrsspinterestbloglovingoogleplus
Linking Up With:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...