Thursday, May 21, 2015

Thoughts For Thursday: Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale / My Picks

So just about everyone who's anyone in the blogosphere has posted about this Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale today...but I can't really come to the table today with anything much better, so I'm going to go ahead and share with you my picks.

'Live In' Leggings
Zella Live-In Leggings
I love working out, but I especially love working out in cute gear. Zella's line of activewear is comfortable and fun - it's one of my favorite brands. These are $34.80, down from $58.00!

Blouson Chiffon Skater Dress
Lush Blouson Chiffon Skater Dress
This dress looks to be an ultra-flattering cut and I just love the color {they do have in black or navy as well}. What a fun dress for a summer night out with the girls for cocktails! Not a bad deal at $27.60, from $46.00!

'Kamella' Snake Embossed Leather Caged Sandal (Women)
Vince Camuto 'Kamella' Sandals
This shoe will go with just about ANYTHING this summer! Pair it with a nice dress, or even just dress up some distressed shorts and a tee for a relaxed, yet chic summer look. I love that the snakeskin is not overstated...it's just right. These may or may not have just been purchased. {Tee-hee}

Textured Lace Camisole
Free People Textured Lace Camisole
You know I love me some Free People. This list wouldn't be complete without it. How sweet is this top? Layered or alone.

Head over and check out the sale! Hope you find some great deals!

Linking Up With: Home of Malones // East Coast Chic


Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...