Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday Musings / Weekending: Memorial Day Weekend

It was a great weekend! The weather was beautiful and I got some great one-on-one time with my baby girl because Jake took the boys on a fishing trip with his dad all weekend. I missed them, but I can't lie, it was a nice break!

Friday night started with my neighborhood wine night...we chit-chatted, danced and as usual, had a great time.

Saturday I got Farrah and myself ready early to beat the crazy tourist beach traffic. It was a great day out, but it was a little windy, so we only hung out on the beach for about an hour and then spent the rest of the time talking to some of my friends at the Windjammer.


We hung out at Isle of Palms for a few hours and then we came home so she could nap and I could get some house cleaning done.

That evening we went to my friend Suz's house to hang out.

On Sunday, I won't lie, I had a lot of chores to do, so we didn't do as much as I thought we would. I wanted to go to the beach again, but the thought of battling the traffic just wasn't worth it. Farrah and I played, did chores and went to Target to stock up on some necessities. She developed an interesting way of sitting in the cart.


On Monday, the boys came back from their trip in the morning. I managed to get some much-needed gardening done quickly {putting some plants in our pots} and we all went to the pool that afternoon.






I just spent the evening prepping some healthy meals for the week - it is time to get back on that bandwagon...it was quite a "cheat" weekend.

Hope y'all had a wonderful long, holiday weekend as well!



Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...