Monday, May 11, 2015

Weekending

I am so not well-rested after this weekend. It was a great weekend with a lot to celebrate: Farrah turning one and Mother's Day. I had hoped for some pool time, but that didn't happen - maybe next weekend.

Saturday was a bit stressful, I will admit, with getting Farrah's party ready. Luckily I have a wonderful friend that was happy to take the boys for me that morning since Jake was at USCG and unable to help me set up for the party at all. I am so glad it all came together beautifully though and Farrah was so well-behaved the entire time.


Come back tomorrow to view all the details of her rainbow-themed party!

Mother's Day felt pretty much like any normal weekend day - I was cleaning, doing laundry and caring for the kids. Jake again had to do USCG duty, so he wasn't home until the afternoon. He did end up getting me a Fitbit Flex as my gift {I know, weird for Mother's Day, right?} I had one on my wishlist for my birthday last month, so he remembered and got it for this day instead. I think eventually I'll want the one that tracks heart rate too, but this is definitely a neat little gadget.



We went out for a very low-key dinner last night and then stopped by Jake's mom's to deliver her cards and flowers.

Breckin has his Pre-K graduation ceremony tonight. I'm going to try to make a big deal out of it for him...after all, he's now the middle child {and I can relate!} and usually hasn't had anything big going on...usually it's Tanner having things with school or Farrah with all her attention lately as the baby...I definitely want him to feel all the attention is on him for once. He deserves it because he's such a sweetheart and has been so easygoing about anything and everything. He's just a great kid.


I can't believe he starts Kindergarten soon...geez, this is too much at once - my baby girl turned 1 AND I've got a Kindergartner! Not to mention, Tanner hits the double-digits in age this year. Holy moly.

Have a happy week - don't forget to check out the post on Farrah's rainbow birthday party tomorrow!

Linking Up With: Life Of Meg // Still Being Molly // Lipgloss & Crayons // B Loved Boston

Become a Fashion Designer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...