Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Downtown Family Photoshoot: In Full

Warning: The following post contains many pics of my family...if this isn't the type of post you normally like to see here, then by all means skip it, but I hope you'll be back...and if this is something you like to see, I hope you enjoy! 

We got all of our family pictures back from the photographer. I have since created our Christmas card  - waiting for it to arrive so I can send it - I think due to shipping time it will be just in the nick of time...and I also ordered a bunch of prints to fill the white photo frames I've been collecting...so I can finally fill some blank walls 'round here!

Without further adieu, here they are {please let me know what you think in the comments!}:

















Overall, I'm happy with the turnout and I love the colors I chose for our clothes...can't go wrong with blues and browns. Can't wait to have these on display...and also to get more done in the spring!

I know this isn't the norm for post around here, but I thank you for taking the time to look through. xoxo


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...