Sunday, December 30, 2012

Top 15 of 2012

2012 has been a great year. Though I'd been blogging for a few years, I finally settled in my happy blog place here at Style Oyster when I launched it in June. Since then, I've never regretted making that change...though I inevitably lost some readers in the transition, it has definitely been worth it. I hope to continue to watch it grow.

I wanted to showcase a few of my favorite posts from this year...I sorted through and found 15 of my favorites. So here they are - my top 15 posts of 2012 {no particular order - click titles to be redirected to the original posts}:








 


 



 






 



 



 







Since then, the cabinets have been painted white, but that post is coming soon!



 


 


 


 

So wow, what a year it has been! And I still don't feel like I've even scratched the surface with projects around here, so be on the lookout for many more to come in 2013! Thanks for reading. xoxo.



Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...