Monday, December 31, 2012

Midnight Awaits...

Hello last day of 2012! This year has seriously been one of those years that just flew by...{of course the last year of my 20s would do that to me...}

I just wanted to stop in and wish y'all a Happy New Year and a magical New Year's Eve celebration...I hope you'll be kissing the right person at midnight tonight.



I'm set to go this evening...hubby and I have a babysitter and we're going to our friends' house party rather than braving the bar scene...just hoping to have a great time and be around great people. No better way to kick off a new year.


May your 2013 bring lots of love, blessings and fond memories. Be safe tonight. xoxo.


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...