Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What I Want Wednesday

I apologize for my lack of post yesterday. My head has honestly just been elsewhere...with the tragedy of Newtown, CT, I've just been trying to spend my time with my babies...cuddling, kissing and cherishing them. Life's moments are instantaneously gone - passing you by with each and every second on the clock. Additionally, I'm still recovering from the surgery I had on Monday. I went back to work yesterday and was just unbelievably uncomfortable...but that's just part of the experience...I'm grateful I am able to do what I've done. I'm feeling a tad better today and hope to continue to as the days go on this week.

I'm going to try and pick things up around here with a lighter post for today...just some items I have been coveting {and OK - maybe purchased}.

Ever since my friend Chrissy's lingerie bridal shower a couple months ago, I have been seriously in love with the Eberjey Gisele pajama set. She received them as a gift and they are so soft and comfy {made of my favorite fabric - modal} and apparently the type of PJ that will last you a very long time:

via

The set comes in the Sorbet Pink/Eggplant {shown - which I ordered} as well as Navy/Ivory {both ways}. I'll be honest, I had a little trouble spending $101.00 on a pair of pajamas...which is why it took me a couple months to take the plunge. {Chrissy is very convincing when she believes in something...lol.} BUT, I must say, I always check out www.retailmenot.com before I make any online purchase to see if I can find discount codes, and I'm happy to let you know that currently, entering HELLO10 at Checkout gets you 10% off and shipping on their website is free!

In other news, I've been without a good camera ever since Jake literally let mine fly out of his hand while taking a picture of the boys and me after decorating the tree this year. It still takes pictures, but the flash no longer works - leaving me very limited with it. I'll probably hand it down to Tanner to play with once I get a hold of this baby:

via

I plan on getting into Target today or tomorrow to finally make the purchase. I've been planning on getting one this whole year...I'd love to tinker with my photog skills. It's on a great sale right now for $479.99. If you buy the additional lens at the same time, you also get a steep discount on that. Can't wait to have better pictures!

On a different note, I'm still finishing up my Christmas shopping for everyone on my list. Today I managed to finish up Breckin's and most of Tanner's...have a feeling I will be shopping a lot after work the next few days...still got the hubs, in-laws, my parents and my bros to buy for. My mom is coming in late Saturday and I'm soooo excited to see her. Feel like I could use a hug from Mommy after this last few days. Hope y'all are enjoying this holiday season!


Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...