Friday, March 1, 2013

A Solemn Day and a Sad Goodbye

Not much to say today...my heart is breaking right now. I let y'all know yesterday that my Siberian Husky, Tundra, has been sick with breathing issues since her heartworm treatment. I have only had her 5 months...and I've done everything I can to try and save her. I wish she had been taken care of because no dog deserves this...and I was duped into adopting her thinking she had a clean bill of health. But I do not regret knowing her...she is a good puppy and I'm glad she didn't die alone out on the streets...I'm glad I could give her a nice family and lots of love. She has taken a turn for the worse and I know she is suffering and that this life is not quality for her, so it is with a heavy heart that I have to take her to the vet today to say goodbye. I will be back here on Monday...






Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a pet is so hard! I'm sure he was blessed to spend his last 5 months surrounded by love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...