Friday, March 15, 2013

Entryway Restyle

I'm at it again...moving things around here and there. I don't think I ever go more than a few days before moving at least one thing in my house to a new spot. I've restyled my entryway console table and I wanted to share it with you. Let me know what you think because I know sometimes it needs a few pairs of eyes and some good suggestions to get a great final product. Thanks, darlings! xoxo


 I added those key hooks because I am notorious for forgetting where I last set my keys. I needed somewhere right in the entry that I could hang them. This was at Kohl's on sale for $8.99.


Those coral geometric frames were a great find last year at Walmart - $4.98 each! They hold pictures of me with both my boys at similar ages, in the pool, wearing the same hat. The one to the right was Tanner in 2006 and the other is Breckin in 2011.


Speaking of coral, that white beauty you see there was one I ordered from Z Gallerie a few months ago. It was $24.99. The magazine and book stacks  contain all of my favorite home magazines {HGTV, Better Homes & Gardens, Charleston Home + Design, etc.} and a few of my favorite home decorating books.


The abstract art is the work of my first grader, Tanner - done when he was age six last summer. The pallet art is mine...hubby and I have talked about working together to make and sell these eventually.


And of course, my favorite Craigslist find to date is still that yellow Crate & Barrel console table...it was love at first sight.

Hope you enjoy my latest restyle {I can guarantee there will be more to come!}

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

Linking up to Emily A. Clark today!
Working With What You Have link up at emilyaclark.com

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That yellow color is so fun! And I think my favorite part is the art from your son!! You totally could have convinced us it was done by a really pricey artist :)

Ashley @TheCreamToMyCoffee said...

I think it looks lovely! I like the combination of the bright yellow and the rustic wood - so pretty!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Emily A. Clark said...

Such a happy spot. And, I love that yellow console, too :) Thanks for linking up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...