Tuesday, March 19, 2013

St. Patty's Outfit {The Deets}

So yesterday in my Monday Musings post, I posted a quick, but not too quality pic of my outfit from St. Patty's Day. I actually got a few compliments on the get-up while out and about that day, so I thought I would share with all of you just what it's made of.

Dress: TJ Maxx / Boots: Minnetonka Moccassins / Necklace: Bohme Boutique /
 Earrings: Target


Some of you may remember this outfit from the Rascal Flatts/The Band Perry concert I went to on Valentine's Day when I got to meet The Band Perry backstage! This dress was such a great find at TJ Maxx for $12.99 - and now I have some much-needed green in my closet {I am seriously lacking in that department!} And plus, it is fitting with Pantone's 2013 Color of the Year: Emerald.




These earrings were a steal at Target for $7.99. I checked and they are not available online, so I suggest you run to your nearest store and raid their jewelry section...they had tons of great stuff.




The necklace is from Bohme Boutique. I got this when I visited Idaho last summer. They do not have these boutiques on the East Coast...I think so far they are only in California and the Northwestern states. So if you live over there, lucky you! They had a great selection of jewelry.




And I tell you, I have not gotten tired of my Minnetonka Moccassins and I don't think I ever will. LOVE.





Hope y'all had a great St. Patty's Day! xoxo

Find me and follow on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram 
Add my RSS Feed to your Reader

5 comments:

Jamie@OwlReally.com said...

Hi Morgan...replying to your comment on my blog about our boston bulldog.

She is 37 pounds now and looks more like a boston than a bulldog. However, I have noticed that it totally varies from dog to dog. I search #bostonbulldog on instagram to check out others and they are all so different.

You can see more recent photos of her by clicking this link -

http://owlreally.blogspot.com/search/label/lucy

She is a little over a year now and she's wonderful. Have fun with your new dog!

Unknown said...

Thanks, Jamie!

Giovanna said...

Cute look! Loving the boots!

xx
Giovanna
www.HeyLoveBlog.com

Unknown said...

Thanks, Giovanna!

C.DOTZ said...

Hey lady! Lovee this color on you, the necklace is a great touch.

xox,
CD
icantaffordmylifestyle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...