Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy Independence Day

Happy Independence Day, everyone!

We plan on taking the boys to our friends' pool party and then watching the big neighborhood fireworks from Jake's parents' backyard. No beach this year, just a little too much craziness to bring a newborn. I'm sure it can be done {and I've done it before}, but I'm just not willing considering the other two I will also have to keep an eye on. :-)

Last night I went out to celebrate my sweet friend, Anne's birthday. Tried a place in Charleston I'd never been to before - The Bohemian Bull. Of course I'm trying to lose pregnancy weight, so I only ordered the Boho Eggs appetizer and it was delicious.

http://www.charlestonscene.com/apps/pbcsi.dll/bilde?Site=CP&Date=20140305&Category=CS&ArtNo=306009999&Ref=PH&Item=10&NewTbl=1&MaxW=640&MaxH=430


This was my outfit for the evening...nothing special...just some black and white:


Photo: #ootd #outfit of the evening #mommasnightout #fashion #blogger #maxiskirt #tiedye


...and a little arm party:




To end this post, I'm going to basically copy and paste what I posted last Independence Day because my words and feelings are all the same.

 Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July
I want to extend a huge "thank you" on this Independence Day to the servicemen and women that have made our freedom in our country possible and continue to fight for that freedom every day. Thank you to my husband, Jake, who proudly serves with the USCG, over 10 years now. It is a huge sacrifice to be away from those you love, to risk your life for others and to do the right thing. May all of those that serve and have served know how very important and appreciated they are.
And as for the rest of you, have a safe and happy holiday weekend!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...