Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Want to Wear Wednesday

I've been a bad girl.

I've been perusing online clothing sites and filling my shopping carts. Right now, through the weekend, Nordstrom is having their anniversary sale and so many items are deeply discounted. I'm thinking ahead and I've got fall fashion on my mind. Here are a few things I'm planning to sport...and a few wishlist items thrown in as well.

This Free People {one of my most favorite brands} tunic is so unique and figure-flattering. I love the length as well. I'm going to pair it with a light camisole, skinny jeans and boots come fall. It stays pretty warm here in Charleston through October, so this will be perfect for the weather.


'Weekends' Elbow Sleeve Raw Edge Top
{via}

As if my husband would let me buy another high-end pair of aviators...but a girl can dream {for now}. I love the color of these sunnies by Kate Spade. After all, my Ray Ban aviators are blue...so, of course I still need pink..right? RIGHT? If only I could convince Jake of that.


'dusty' 56mm metal aviator sunglasses
{via}

I. Love. This. Sweater. The length is awesome so it can be paired with leggings or jeans. Definitely a staple item that will be worn a lot this fall and winter. There are other colors too and I love the zipper detail on the shoulders.


Zip Shoulder Crewneck Tunic Sweater (Regular & Petite)
{via}

I encourage you to head to Nordstrom's sale if your wardrobe needs some freshening...so many good deals right now. And as always, shipping is free at Nordstrom.

I know I posted about rompers yesterday, but I just found this little gem at Lookbook Store and had to share.

Crochet Floral Romper - WhiteCrochet Floral Romper - White

Isn't that back lace detailing gorgeous?

Happy Hump Day, y'all!

Pampers & Pearls

The Hump Day Blog Hop




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...