Monday, July 21, 2014

Monday Musings

Hope y'all had a great weekend! Ours was pretty good...we got some pool time, the boys got some beach time and I was able to get meals prepped for my clean lifestyle that starts today. More on that over at The Gym Bunny, I encourage you to check it out!

On Saturday, we went to my friend, Suz's pool to celebrate her birthday. I was finally able to get a picture with Farrah in her swimsuit!




Not that she was smiling, but whatever. That goofball behind us is the birthday girl. :-)

Daddy went for his first swim with Farrah...




Again, not her best face. :-)

The boys went to the beach with Daddy on Sunday afternoon while I stayed back and prepped meals and took care of Farrah. Hate that I missed the beach, but Farrah wasn't acting like she was in a beach mood, so I decided it best we hang back. But at least I accomplished something good! Here are some pics Jake took of the boys having a blast at the beach:










Be sure to stop back in tomorrow to see a DIY project I did for Farrah's nursery!


Find Me and Follow on Facebook, BlogLovin' Twitter & Instagram 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...