Friday, October 10, 2014

Five Things

Yesterday's mail officially made this one of the best weeks in history. I'll tell you why.

{one}

These babies finally arrived:



Like I told my friend, I now have 5 babies...Tanner, Breckin, Farrah and these shoes.

I'm super-stoked. Ok, so now onto:

{two}

At my baby shower last March, my guests and I painted onesies for Farrah. She's now grown out of most of them, but I remembered I still had the fabric paint stashed away somewhere, so I pulled it out and made a few more! I think I'll be doing this on a regular basis as she grows out of them! It's actually pretty fun. The boys saw them and wanted to make one for her too, so I'll have to go buy some more onesies to paint.


{three}

Farrah turned 5 months old yesterday and earlier this week she rolled over for the first time!


{four}

On Tuesday, while Tanner was at school, I took advantage of Boone Hall Farms' Twofer Tuesday and took Breckin and Farrah to the pumpkin patch. It was lovely fall weather for it. {Don't worry, I of course plan to take Tanner when we all go as a family, it was just a fun thing to take Breckin to do during the day.}
 




That's B on some spiderweb thing...my camera ran out of room while we were there, so I didn't get many pictures! But we went on the hayride, he played on all the things they had there - jump houses, big jump pillows, slides, swings, etc. and we fed the goats.

{five}

It's fall again and it's time for me to decide what to do about my hair...go brunette, or continue with the blonde? Just before I had Farrah, I had a couple of salon sessions to get full highlights in and I haven't {nor have I really had the time to have} done anything since. So now I've got like 4-inch long roots and I'm in desperate need of at least a trim. {I'm trying to grow it really long again.} So what do you think?

Blonde....


or Brunette?


Sorry, it's a pretty old pic because I haven't been super-dark brunette in a while, which is what I would want to do if I went brunette again.

Help me decide! Let me know your vote in the comments!

Linking up with:

http://meetatthebarre.blogspot.com/


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...