Friday, October 3, 2014

Friday Five

Happy Friday!

Just going to get right to it...

{one}

The weather has been cooler lately, so I've been taking advantage by getting back to more runs with the kids. Yesterday, instead of staying in our neighborhood, I went up the road to Daniel Island {beautiful place for running} and then we stopped at the playground afterward.

 


 Breckin is such a natural little comedian...I love his faces.


Farrah being her easygoing little self.
 
{two}
I managed to get them all out to Isle of Palms beach yesterday after school. We invited my friend Suz and her kids, Max and Ava, who are Tanner's and Breckin's ages. It was a great evening for the beach. Jake plays volleyball at the Windjammer there every Thursday night.


Got this sweet silhouette picture of Breckin and Ava playing off in the distance...



{three}

Farrah recently started solid food...so far just oatmeal and green beans. She eats like a champ! It's hard to believe she's already ready for them.


{four}

It's been a LONG time since I've been to one, but I'm going to one of the downtown Charleston French Quarter Art Walks with my friend Jessica. I love going. The art galleries offer free wine and hors d'oeuvres and you just stroll through them all admiring the work. Wine and art? Seriously, right up my alley.

http://www.charlestoncitypaper.com/imager/french-quarter-art-walk/b/original/4878281/e246/ArtWalkAtriumArtGallery2_300dpi8x10.jpg
{via}
{five}

We're headed to the Columbia Zoo on Sunday...our first trip there this year. I normally have the membership, but I haven't rejoined since our last one ended when I found out I was pregnant with Farrah. Excited to see if Farrah reacts to some of the animals!



http://meetatthebarre.blogspot.com/



                 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...