Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Neon & Aztec

I'm the type of girl that's not afraid of bright colors. I mean, have you seen my living room & Farrah's nursery? I'm the same way with clothes. Often, I find my eye attracted to bright colors, even neon. I think if you do it right, it can look great...toning it down with neutrals is a sure way to stand out with just a little "pop" and not too much.

This coral neon tank top caught my eye and this cozy Aztec sweater had a hint of the same neon coral, while keeping the rest of the sweater neutral. I think they make a great pair. These pictures seem to tone down the actual color of the tank top because I can assure you, it is a bright, neon coral orange.

{ Tank Top - Similar / Cardigan - Similar / Jeans / Boots }







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...